TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Parallel Path is looking for a highly organized Technical Implementation Specialist to manage the process of implementing Parallel Path’s web analytics solution for clients and assist in building internal tools for our business. If you enjoy development work and would like to continue enhancing your dev skills while at the same time taking on new challenges by aiding in the process of creating and further enhancing our analytics tools, this job is for you. Parallel Path will provide a challenging and engaging environment in which your skills will be utilized to creatively solve business problems with a supportive team of coworkers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with building out Parallel Path’s own analytics toolset
- Help the organization to leverage data warehousing and build corresponding reports to aid cross-functional teammates in achieving their objectives
- Comfortable exploring and working with APIs which leverage SOAP & REST technologies
- Share your knowledge and experiences with team members as well as clients
- Provide coded solutions to help improve data collection and accuracy for Parallel Path clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Motivated and able to work in a self-directed manner
- Ability to learn quickly
- Solid time management skills with a strong focus on meeting deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Works well as part of a team and individually
- Dependable, loyal, and enthusiastic
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development at a fast paced and exciting company, email your cover letter and resume to careers [at] parallelpath [dot] com. Preference will be given to those candidates who can also provide samples of past work that they have done.
*This position is for in-house, full-time employment only.*
Why Parallel Path?
Employees enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k), 3 weeks paid vacation, RTD Ecopass, catered lunches, stocked kitchen, cool Downtown Boulder location, company smart phone & MacBook Pro laptop, company ski days, ongoing training, career advancement & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work – and play! at Parallel Path.