Parallel Path Corporation is seeking a success-driven marketing intern to assist the agency in vario...
Parallel Path (Boulder, Colorado) is seeking a talented freelance Digital Designer with an innovative, clean and strategically-focused design aesthetic to enable and enhance the digital marketing strategies developed and deployed on behalf of our client partners. Hours would vary from 10-30 hours per week. Local candidates are preferred.
This candidate will be directed by our Creative Manager and Senior Designer, and communicate with our Strategic Consultants and Digital Project Managers from time to time to produce high-quality digital creative output such as landing pages, websites/templates, digital ad banners, infographics, etc... Attendance via conference call or in-person at our regularly scheduled Creative Scheduling meetings (2x per week) will be necessary to schedule your workload.
The ideal candidate will create a meaningful impact on our clients' business through creative and contextually relevant design and awareness of essential digital design principles (i.e., inclusion of relevant CTAs, aligning imagery/content with specific client campaign goals, etc.)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Design of conversion-focused landing pages
- Creation and design of client and company website templates
- Design & develop banner ads (static and animated)
- Design and creation of various graphics pieces for clients and the company (i.e. infographics and other data-related charts )
- Various templates for corporate usage; (case studies, PowerPoint presentations, client communication pieces, graphics)
- Assist with sales and marketing collateral (sell sheets, brochures, etc)
- Light copywriting
- Adobe Creative Suite Basic Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Cross-browser web design and development
- Knowledge of responsive website design best practices
- Experience with and understanding of online marketing principles and best practices
- UI/UX design experience
- Exceptional sense of design
- Creative thinker with modern design aesthetics
- Knowledge of basic principles of digital design, i.e., CTAs, aligning imagery/content with specific client campaign goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and as a team
- Ability to translate loose concepts and briefs to create designs in-line with existing brand standards
- Team player with thick skin to accept feedback and deliver multiple design iteration cycles
- BA or Associates Degree in graphics and/or web design
- Minimum of 4 years of recent experience as a web designer/graphic designer
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-first principles
- Application design experience
- Experience in a deadline-driven environment
As you can see by our website, the genesis of the company wasn't from within the design/creative realm. We are a solutions-based digital marketing firm focused on delivering tangible data-driven success. Our design is a means to an end, driven by data, usability best practices and wrapped up by strong but simple modern aesthetics.
If this aligns with your skills and general vision we'd love to learn more about building a consistent, mutually beneficial and reliable partnership with you. Please reply with your cover letter, resume, and portfolio.
About Parallel Path:
Parallel Path is a data-driven digital marketing and consulting firm located in the heart of Boulder, Colo. Parallel Path offers a suite of services and custom programs to creatively and analytically help enterprise technology and retail organizations drive online brand outreach through digital customer touch points. Point solutions include strategy development, SEO Consulting, paid search management, display planning/management, web analytics, 360° Degree Tracking, content development, performance social and more. For additional information, please visit www.parallelpath.com or follow us on Twitter @ParallelPath.