Parallel Path, a Boulder, CO based digital marketing agency founded in 2006 is hiring a Staff Strategic Consultant (Digital Strategy/Account Manager/Program Manager). The chosen candidate will be integral to the continued success of Parallel Path and that of our client partners. This position requires real-world digital channel experience as well as impeccable strategic planning and communications skills. You will be tasked with driving growth and retention of your SMB/mid-market account portfolio through excellence in digital strategy development, program management, and internal/external communication skills. You should be comfortable communicating with Director, VP, and C-Suite audiences. The Staff Strategic Consultant will help enable Parallel Path to achieve its Strategic Consulting vision of “Partnership for Client Success”; are you ready?
Evolution from Service Providers to Strategic Partnerships
Parallel Path seeks to be an indelible part of our clients success and as such should be an integral part of our client’s high-level strategic discussions.
Typically, clients see account managers, account executives and client services specialists as ‘service providers’ rather than as consultants and valued business partners.
In order to deliver on the agency vision, Parallel Path needs to actively evolve from a culture of “account management” and “client service” to Strategic Consultant.
Parallel Path is seeking professionals who are actively growing and retaining client relationships. This is best accomplished by taking on the role of a valued Strategic Consultant rather than being just a service provider.
A Strategic Consultant elevates the role of the client services provider from that of just a note taking, communication funnel to that of a strategic thinker and contributor.
- Producer - 100-120 hours per month working with clients
- Meeting with clients
- Preparing and downloading for client meetings
- Communications with clients
- Client relationship building
- Researching client services and products
- Directing internal channel teams
- Team Player - Begin participation in business development and agency initiatives
- Primary contact is with client and internal agency staff
- Participates in agency weekly and monthly meetings as scheduled
- Contacts clients daily (formal and informal)
- Weekly and monthly reporting and Strategic Consulting meetings
- Clients are primarily Tier III and II
- Primary focus is on growth and retention of clients
- Advanced strategic planning and consulting competencies
- Proven track record
- Professional Development
- Displays Parallel Path values and personality of agency
- With experience, demonstrated excellence and desire and displayed interest to work in senior level positions, has the opportunity to become a Senior Strategic Consultant.
- Opportunity to work with Tier I clients with proven track record of success
You Must Have:
- 5-7 years experience with digital channel strategy, execution, optimization and reporting within an Agency, B2B, or B2C client side role
- In-depth proficiency with Web Analytics & Tracking, SEO, Paid Search, Remarketing, Display Advertising, Web Usability, Paid Social, & Content Marketing (Organic Social is a bonus)
- Demonstrable success through the above channel experience
- Experience with presenting to small/medium groups with confidence and composer
- Exceptional writing, communication and organization skills (send examples)
- Rapid comprehension and retention skills
- Superb client and account management skills (bring references from previous clients/positions)
- Presentation, report, and proposal writing skills (bring samples to interview)
- Team management experience
- Strong strategic thinking skills with proven track record of success
- Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of Sales/Finance
- Understanding of B2B lead scoring, marketing automation, and CRM
You Must Be:
- A productive and constructive team player
- Committed to responsiveness and great service
- Dedicated to growing your career and have a passion for digital marketing
- Committed to contributing to the success of the team and organization
- An active listener and learner
- Well-spoken and articulate
- A strong problem solver
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development at a fast paced and exciting company, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. Local candidates preferred. Relocation considered.
Why Parallel Path?
Staff Enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k), 3 weeks paid vacation, catered lunches, stocked kitchen, healthy living benefit, company smart phone & MacBook Pro laptop, company ski days, ongoing training, potential for career advancement & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work - and play! at Parallel Path.
About Parallel Path:
Headquartered in Boulder, CO, Parallel Path is a privately held full-service digital marketing agency that partners with organizations and brands who believe in the power of engaging digital audiences and the resulting data to drive business growth. Parallel Path specializes in the custom design, execution, and management of creative digital outreach programs, data capture solutions, and digital intelligence. With over a decade in business, Parallel Path boasts 100+ combined years of proven digital marketing experience supporting B2B & B2C client partners online. For additional information, please visit www.parallelpath.com or follow us on Twitter @ParallelPath.