In the past couple of months, I have noticed a trend across categories around the importance of bala...
Parallel Path, a Boulder, Colorado digital marketing agency founded in 2006, is hiring a Strategic Consultant (Account Executive/Digital Strategy/Account Leader/Program Manager). We are seeking professionals who are actively growing and retaining client relationships within an agency environment. The chosen candidates will be integral leaders to the continued success of Parallel Path and that of our client partners. This position requires lead generation and brand awareness, digital channel experience, as well as impeccable strategic planning and communications skills. You will be tasked with driving growth and retention of your SMB/mid-market account portfolio through excellence in digital strategy, planning, program management, ongoing consulting, and internal/external communication skills. You must be comfortable communicating with Director, VP, and C-Suite audiences. The Strategic Consultants will help enable Parallel Path to achieve its vision of “Partnership for Client Success”; are you ready?
Evolution from Service Providers to Strategic Partnerships
- Parallel Path seeks to be an indelible part of our client's success and as such should be an integral part of our clients’ high-level strategic discussions.
- Typically, clients see account managers, account executives and client services specialists as ‘service providers’. A Parallel Path Strategic Consultant elevates the role of the client-facing services provider to a strategic thinker, goal-oriented contributor, consultant, and valued partner.
- Producer - 100-120 hours per month working with clients
- Developing ongoing strategies and solutions to achieve the client's goals
- Meeting with clients
- Preparing and downloading for client meetings
- Communications with clients
- Client relationship building
- Researching client services and products
- Directing internal channel and project management teams
- Scoping and delivering existing client proposals
- Team Player - Participation in business development and agency initiatives
- The primary contact is with client and internal agency staff
- Participates in agency weekly and monthly meetings as scheduled
- Daily (formal and informal) contact with clients
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and Strategic Consulting meetings
- The primary focus is on growth and retention of clients
- Advanced strategic planning and consulting competencies
- Proven track record
- Professional development
- Displays Parallel Path values and personality of the agency
- With experience, demonstrated excellence, desire and displayed interest to work in senior-level positions, has the opportunity to become a Director Strategic Consultant, Senior Director Strategic Consultant, VP, etc.
You Must Have:
- 5-7 years experience with digital channel strategy, execution, optimization and reporting within an agency, B2B, or B2C client-side role
- In-depth proficiency with Web Analytics & Tracking, SEO, Paid Search, Remarketing, Display Advertising, Native Advertising, Paid Social & Organic Social, Content Marketing, & Web Usability
- Understanding of E-commerce and/or B2B lead scoring, marketing automation, and CRM
- Demonstrable success through the above channel experience
- Experience in presenting to small/medium groups with confidence and composure
- Exceptional writing, communication and organization skills
- Exposure to, and experience in, website design/development processes & best practices
- Rapid comprehension and retention skills
- Superb client and account management skills (bring references from previous clients/positions)
- Presentation, report, and proposal writing skills (bring samples to interview)
- Team management experience
- Strong strategic thinking skills with a proven track record of success
- Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of Sales/Finance
You Must Be:
- Solution-oriented with an undying desire to find a resolution to challenges
- A productive and constructive team player
- Committed to responsiveness and great service
- Dedicated to growing your career and have a passion for digital marketing
- Committed to contributing to the success of the team and organization
- An active listener and learner
- Well-spoken and articulate
- Quick on your feet
- Empathetic and active listener
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development at a fast-paced and growing agency environment, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Local candidates preferred. Relocation considered.
About Parallel Path
Parallel Path is a data-driven digital marketing and consulting firm located in the heart of Boulder, Colo. Parallel Path offers a suite of services and custom programs to creatively and analytically help enterprise technology and retail organizations drive online brand outreach through digital customer touch points. Point solutions include strategy development, SEO Consulting, paid search management, display planning/management, web analytics, 360° Degree Tracking, content development, performance social and more. For additional information, please visit www.parallelpath.com or follow us on Twitter @ParallelPath.
Why Parallel Path?
Staff Enjoys: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k), 3 weeks paid vacation, catered lunches, stocked kitchen, healthy living benefit, Mac laptop, company events and community give-back, ongoing training, the potential for career advancement & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work - and play! at Parallel Path.