Parallel Path Corporation is seeking a success-driven marketing intern to assist the agency in vario...
Parallel Path (Boulder, Colorado) has an immediate opening for a talented and passionate in-house Web Designer (who will knock our socks off) with an innovative, clean and modern design aesthetic to enable and enhance the digital marketing strategies developed and deployed on behalf of our client partners. This position is available to creatives seeking on-site, full time, long-term employment in our Boulder, CO offices.
Primary responsibilities of the Web Designer will be to work closely with our Creative Team, Strategic Consultants and Digital Marketing Specialists to quickly and effectively design websites, landing pages, banners, infographics, etc... The web designer will also provide assistance to our internal Sales and Marketing teams to design corporate identity pieces, sales collateral and client communication templates.
The ideal candidate will create a meaningful impact on our clients' business through creative and contextually relevent design.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and development of conversion focused landing pages
- Creation, design and development of client and company websites
- Design & develop banner ads (static and animated)
- Design and creation of various graphics pieces for clients and the company (i.e. infographics and other data-related charts )
- Maintenance and editing of the company website
- Various templates for corporate usage; (case studies, PowerPoint presentations, client communication pieces, graphics)
- Assist with sales and marketing collateral (sell sheets, brochures, etc)
- Light copywriting
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Adobe Creative Suite Basic Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Cross-browser web design and development
- Responsive website design
- Experience with and understanding of online marketing principles and best practices
- UI/UX Design experience
- Experience in server-side language (PHP, etc)
- Exceptional design sense
- Creative thinker with modern design aesthetics
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and as a team
- Ability to translate loose concepts and briefs to create designs in-line with existing brand standards
- Team player with thick skin to accept feedback and deliver multiple design iteration cycles
- Comfortable working in an office environment
- Impeccable time management
- BA or Associates Degree in graphics and/or web design
- Minimum of 4 years of recent experience as a web designer/graphic designer
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience with responsive design and mobile first principles
- Application design experience
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to settle in with a team of go-getters in a fun, fast paced and exciting company, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
This is an in-house, full-time position. Local candidates preferred. Relocation considered.
Why Parallel Path?
Employees enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k), 3 weeks paid vacation, cell phone subsidy, company MacBook Pro laptop, company ski days, ongoing training, career advancement & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work - and play! at Parallel Path.