Summary of Role
At Parallel Path, we help ambitious health, wellness, and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital marketing.
With 15 years of history, we are a nimble and growing agency located in beautiful Boulder, CO, and are seeking a motivated and professional individual to join our team as an Associated Strategic Consultant to support our growing team and portfolio of clients. This person must live in the Denver/Boulder metro area. This is an entry-level position that will enable the right person to grow his/her marketing and overall business experience while working with a dynamic and highly experienced team.
The Associate Strategic Consultant provides vital support across a multi-functional team, working on multiple projects at any given time. This is not your typical entry-level agency position, as the Associate Strategic Consultant will be involved in strategic business conversations from day 1. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment, look no further!
You’re are a great fit if:
- You are passionate about learning and contributing to the greater success of the team
- You are a learner, able and willing to learn the skills and knowledge needed to be a strong strategic marketer
- You are autonomous, able to confidently make decisions but know when to ask for help
- You are adaptable, able to navigate an ever-changing workload and unforeseen challenges
- You are resourceful, finding ways to get things done efficiently and effectively
- You are proactive, seeking opportunities to support colleagues and clients to be successful
- Supporting the Strategic Consulting Group & clients as directed. Examples include:
- Completing and presenting research projects
- Reporting on various initiatives
- Attending webinars/meetings and distilling for the rest of the Strategic Consulting Group
- Administrative responsibilities
- Presentation building
- Process documentation
- Preparing for client meetings
- Strong collaboration with internal, external and cross-functional teams
- Participation in agency and client meetings
- Ongoing learning and development in digital marketing, performance media, earned media, owned media, martech, account leadership, health/wellness/lifestyle industries and other topics relevant for your role and future aspirations
- Building knowledge of our clients’ businesses, their competitors, industry dynamics and marketing objectives to help the team develop strategies and provide context to colleagues executing work
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms and tools
- Experience using Microsoft Office, namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience working in a collaborative setting (school projects, sports, etc. included)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with presenting to groups
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Formal education or certifications in digital marketing or marketing strategy is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Professional demeanor
- Must live in the Denver/Boulder metro area
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to settle in with a team of go-getters in a fun, fast-paced, and exciting company, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development in a fast-paced and growing agency environment, email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our company offers great benefits; including unlimited PTO, competitive salary commensurate with experience, summer Fridays, health/vision/dental insurance, 401K, flexibility to WFH as necessary, maternity/paternity leave, and more!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].