Parallel Path, a Boulder, Colorado digital marketing agency founded in 2006, that helps ambitious health, wellness, and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital marketing is hiring a Business Development Intern.
The chosen candidate will be integral to the continued success of Parallel Path. This position requires strong organization and communication skills. You must be confident in communicating through email, phone, and video conference calls. Our Business Development Intern will work directly with agency leaders and gain valuable experience. Are you ready?
- Support agency new business, sales and marketing efforts with daily tasks
- Researching prospective clients by staying on top of industry news and trends
- Identifying and managing client target lists for our focused industries/geographies
- Preparing meeting presentations, backgrounders and other support materials ahead of client/prospect meetings
- Actively manage prospects at different stages in the sales funnel in coordination with the Chief Client Officer
- Supporting weekly growth meetings
- Utilize agency Marketing Automation and CRM platform
- Working on ad hoc projects for the Business Development, Sales and Marketing teams within the agency while navigating and becoming familiar with Parallel Path marketing services and solutions
This is truly a great opportunity to work with industry veterans and agency leaders as you launch your career.
Responsibility & Expectations
- The primary contact is with our Chief Client Officer
- Participates in weekly and monthly meetings as scheduled
- The primary focus is on helping the agency reach marketing decision-makers at health, wellness, and lifestyle brands.
- Competencies with Google’s office suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Displays Parallel Path values and personality of the agency
- Be a college Senior or recent graduate: 3.0 GPA or higher.
- At least an introductory knowledge of digital marketing/media channels i.e. SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social Media Advertising.
- Exceptional writing, communication and organization skills
- General interest in sales
You Must Be:
- Solution-oriented with an undying desire to find a resolution to challenges
- A productive and constructive team player
- Committed to contributing to the success of the team and organization
- Well-spoken and articulate
- Quick on your feet
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development at a fast-paced and growing agency environment, email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume. Local candidates preferred. Relocation considered.
Why Parallel Path?
Staff Enjoys: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, catered lunches, stocked kitchen, Mac laptop, company events, and community give-back, ongoing training, the potential for career advancement & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work – and play! at Parallel Path.