Summary of Role
At Parallel Path, we help ambitious health, wellness, and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital marketing.
With 15 years of history, we are a nimble and growing agency located in beautiful Boulder, CO, and are seeking an experienced performance media manager to join our team.
The Performance Media Manager will assist the Senior Media Staff to develop, build, implement, and manage client’s advertising campaigns including set up, support, reporting/analysis, and QA on projects of various sizes. Responsibilities include trafficking campaigns across paid social platforms (Facebook/IG, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.), programmatic display/native, (GDN and others), traditional (TV, radio, & print), and other paid media channels. This is a high-touch, executional role, and there will also be opportunities to train in a client-facing capacity as well as contribute to the Parallel Path blog/content strategy.
Primary Responsibilities – Assisting Senior Media Staff
- Media Planning, Implementation, Management: Help generate media plans and vet vendor proposals; Social ad copy creation; Budget management; QA
- Campaign Implementation and Oversight: Set up new campaigns/accounts in paid media channels, traffic/QA creative, monitor budgets and spend pacing
- Optimizations: Continuously optimize all managed paid media channels to meet or exceed established KPIs
- Reporting: Pull data metrics to help Media Team compile client-facing reports and analysis; Own the outcome – you should be comfortable answering questions about the data you’ve pulled and provide some analysis as to what the numbers mean
- Industry Knowledge: Build on your understanding of the industry through continuous research on trends; Have a solid understanding of each paid media channel, its functionality, and strategies for successful campaigns; Share your knowledge with internal team members to improve the agency’s overall service delivery
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience with planning, implementing, and helping to manage paid media campaigns – agency experience is preferred, but willing to consider candidates who have experience working across multiple channels within different verticals
- Proven track record at helping to drive success with paid media strategies
- Experience setting up and monitoring campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and programmatic platforms
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with different campaign setup tactics (e.g. you know when and why to use a conversion objective vs. a campaign set up to optimize for traffic)
Salary range: $40K – $45k
- Passion: For all things digital marketing and alignment with Parallel Path’s vision; A strong appetite to continue growing in your career; Dependable, loyal and enthusiastic
- Problem Solver: Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Detail-Oriented: Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent Communicator: Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts
- Work Style: Ability to work as an integral part of a team and take constructive direction, while also being able to work independently when needed
- Flexibility: Working across multiple brands and internal stakeholders
- Efficient: Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our company offers great benefits; including unlimited PTO, competitive salary commensurate with experience, summer Fridays, health/vision/dental insurance, 401K, flexibility to WFH as necessary, maternity/paternity leave, and more!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]