Parallel Path, a Boulder, CO-based best-in-class digital marketing agency founded in 2006, has an immediate opening for a talented and passionate Project Manager. This position is available to professionals seeking on-site, full-time, long-term employment in our Boulder, CO office.
The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager will be to work closely with our Strategic Consultants (SCG), Client Partners, Digital Marketing Specialists, and Creative Team to deliver best in class service and results.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Guide and support the staff and Strategic Consultants (SCG) to achieve client’s Digital Marketing initiatives including Website Design & Development, Digital Design, SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing, Remarketing, Display, Social, and Web Analytics.
- Work alongside the SCG with client communications, including weekly client meetings, internal meetings, and status updates
- Work with internal teams as well as external vendors regarding various project components, such as creative, project strategy progress, and course correction when necessary.
- Responsible for resource allocation and forecasting; engage outside vendors and freelancers: writers, designers, etc.
- Maintain timelines, project goals, and hours budgeted for project deliverables and key milestones
- Maintains a clear and reasonable vision of the next steps and the big picture during the project meetings and/or whenever project parameters change.
- Manage projects by effectively setting, observing, and re-evaluating project priorities often.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communication of client needs to internal teams and vice versa.
- Oversee and manage client/internal communication and tactical plan(s) as it relates to the execution of service delivery.
- Proactively manages details through the project lifecycle, ensuring that deliverables are executed in a timely manner.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years in agency side project management role.
- 1-3 years of experience with Web/Creative Design and Digital Media
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working with client teams, third-party vendors on digital initiatives
- Experience in defining and managing the scope of creative, digital, campaign projects
- High level of professionalism, reliability, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a process and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to implement projects within established timeframes
- CAPM/PMP certification (or comparable)
You Must Be:
- Committed to responsiveness and great service
- An active listener and learner
- Well-spoken, articulate, and superb communicator
- Accountable and proactive with a self-motivated work style
- Hard worker
- The broad knowledge base of both formal and informal education (business and life). Especially important when client-facing.
- Ownership of responsibilities (intrapreneurship)
- Marketer (more than a project manager)
- Problem solver (solutionist)
- Confident enough to drive a meeting and point a client in the direction they need to go
- Humble enough to seek more learning and help
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to settle in with a team of go-getters in a fun, fast-paced, and exciting company, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
This is an in-house, full-time position. Local candidates only.
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development in a fast-paced and growing agency environment, email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our company offers great benefits; including unlimited PTO, competitive salary commensurate with experience, summer Fridays, health/vision/dental insurance, 401K, flexibility to WFH as necessary, maternity/paternity leave, and more!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].