Summary of Role
Parallel Path (Boulder, Colorado) is seeking a talented and passionate Senior Designer with an innovative, clean and strategically-focused design aesthetic to enable and enhance the digital marketing strategies developed and deployed on behalf of our client partners. This is a full-time position. Local candidates are preferred.
This candidate will report to our Creative Director and work with our Trafficking Manager, and communicate with our Strategic Consultants and Project Managers to produce high-quality creative output such as web-design concepts, landing pages, digital ad banners, blog creative, social media imagery and videos, wireframes, infographics, as well as print ads and other traditional media forms of creative (i.e. billboards, mall banners, etc).
The ideal candidate will create a meaningful impact on our clients’ business through creative and contextually relevant design and awareness of essential design principles (ie. inclusion of relevant CTAs, aligning imagery/content with specific client campaign goals, etc.) The candidate will also have a functioning knowledge of HTML/CSS, and have design experience within WordPress visual editors, such as WordPress Bakery and Cornerstone.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Design & develop banner ads (static and animated)
- Design of conversion-focused landing pages
- Production of creative assets based on previously created designs
- Designing and updating web pages within WordPress
- Design and creation of various graphics pieces for clients and the company (i.e. infographics and other data-related charts)
- Various templates for company usage (case studies, PowerPoint presentations, client communication pieces, graphics)
- Design/update various forms of print collateral
- Creation and design of client and company website templates
- Assist with sales and marketing collateral (sell sheets, brochures, etc)
- Responsive website design
- Experience Designing within WordPress
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Adobe Creative Suite Basic Programs (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with and understanding of online marketing principles and best practices
- UI/UX design experience
- Exceptional sense of design
- Creative thinker with modern design aesthetics
- Knowledge of basic principles of digital design, i.e., CTAs, aligning imagery/content with specific client campaign goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb communication skills
- Independent problem solver
- Ability to work both individually and as a team
- Ability to translate loose concepts and briefs to create designs in-line with existing brand standards
- Team player with ability to accept feedback and deliver multiple design iteration cycles
- BA or Associates Degree in graphics and/or web design
- Minimum of 4 years of recent experience as a web designer/graphic designer
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience with responsive design and mobile first principles
- Experience designing and developing for the various current browsers
- Application design experience
- Experience in a deadline-driven environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our company offers great benefits; including unlimited PTO, competitive salary commensurate with experience, summer Fridays, health/vision/dental insurance, 401K, flexibility to WFH as necessary, maternity/paternity leave, and more!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].