Summary of Role
At Parallel Path, we help ambitious health, wellness, and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital-first marketing. Founded in 2006, we are a nimble and growing agency headquartered in beautiful Boulder, CO with associates around the country and are seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Integrated Strategy & Research to join our team.
The Senior Manager, Integrated Strategy & Insights is responsible for supporting the development of integrated client marketing strategies in collaboration with the Director Integrated Strategy & Insights. This role will help to establish brand strategies specific to product/service marketing as well as campaign-specific strategies. In this capacity, the Senior Manager will leverage repeatable and differentiated strategic frameworks and planning processes that embody the unique Point of View of the agency and the needs of brands in the health, wellness and lifestyle industries.
- Supports client and new business needs to produce audits, research, and other evaluation deliverables.
- Develops consumer and B2B audience insights, targeting, personas and/or journeys through qualitative and quantitative research efforts to guide our client marketing strategies
- Creates brand and channel-level marketing strategies grounded in data and insights to clearly meet and exceed client goals.
- Follows a data-driven approach, in collaboration with the Director of Analytics, by blending customer data along with our own performance analytics to make proactive enhancements and recommendations
- Engages collaboratively with fellow department leads to support client relationships and achieve marketing strategy excellence
- Produces thought-leadership content and materials relevant to the digital marketing and health and wellness industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, advertising, market research, psychology, human anthropology, or a related discipline
- 4 years or greater of successful agency marketing strategy support
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior, market research, customer demographics, and insight development
- Strong fundamental understanding of marketing and brand development principles
- Experience with tools and technologies related to our field – i.e. ad platforms and related technologies, website analytics tools, CRM platforms, CMS tools, marketing research, artificial intelligence, etc
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- History of being a positive cultural contributor
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Healthcare, wellness, and lifestyle industry experience
Salary range: $70,000 – $90,000 based on experience level and qualifications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Why Parallel Path?
Our associates enjoy working with seasoned industry experts, an awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k) with company match, unlimited PTO, healthy living benefit, cell phone subsidy, ongoing professional development, career advancement, ½ day “Get Outside” Fridays (Memorial Day to Labor Day), private health and wellness coaching and