Summary of Role
At Parallel Path, we help ambitious health, wellness, and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital-first marketing.
With 15 years of history, we are a nimble and growing agency located in beautiful Boulder, CO, and are seeking an experienced strategist to join our team as a Strategic Consultant to support our growing client list and team. The Strategic Consultant sits in the “first seat” of client engagements and reflects the expertise and core values of Parallel Path. This individual has solid experience developing integrated marketing strategies (Paid Search, Social Media, Display, Video, Content, SEO, Social, Email, Traditional) with best-in-class client service and leadership.
The Strategic Consultant brings a valued and experienced voice to any conversation and has the knack for developing creative solutions to complicated business challenges and needs. This role is equal parts analytical, creative, strategic, organized, collaborative and proactive.
You’re are a great fit if:
- You are passionate about helping brands within the health, wellness, and lifestyle sectors grow
- You are versatile, able to think big, but act small and be nimble
- You are strategic, able to drive business results through strong strategy and execution
- You are autonomous, able to confidently make decisions but know when to ask for help
- You are adaptable, able to navigate an ever-changing workload and unforeseen challenges
- You are a builder, with demonstrated excellence in growing and retaining client relationships
- You are an innovator, advancing client and the agency through new ideas and solutions
- Client relationship cultivation and growth – responsible for managing relationships with stakeholders and identifying opportunities to grow engagements. Establishing a thorough understanding of your clients’ motiviations, challenges and needs
- Strategic lead for clients – develop effective digital-first marketing solutions and proactive ideas and recommendations while ensuring strong alignment and execution with internal teams
- Know the numbers – have a firm grasp of client business goals and KPIs. Know where we are against objectives at any given time and formulate opportunities or pivots to achieve goals
- Lead client meetings, including weekly status calls, quarterly business reviews and ad-hoc meetings, as necessary
- Develop client engagement models and statements of work, including new versions, renewal periods and change orders
- Revenue tracking and forecasting for your book of business
- Assist with business development including pitch materials and presentations
- Ongoing learning and development in digital marketing, performance media, earned media, owned media, martech, account leadership, health/wellness/lifestyle industries and other topics relevant for your role and future aspirations
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Proven relationship management/client service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent management and prioritization skills
- Experience working with and managing cross-functional internal and external teams
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with digital marketing and industry research tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- An energetic attitude and be passionate about your career
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Professional demeanor
- Healthcare, Wellness, Lifestyle industry experience a plus
- Agency experience is a big plus
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to settle in with a team of go-getters in a fun, fast-paced, and exciting company, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development in a fast-paced and growing agency environment, email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our company offers great benefits; including unlimited PTO, competitive salary commensurate with experience, summer Fridays, health/vision/dental insurance, 401K, flexibility to WFH as necessary, maternity/paternity leave, and more!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].