Summary of Role
Parallel Path, a Boulder, Colorado digital marketing agency founded in 2006, that helps ambitious health, wellness and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital marketing is hiring a Strategic Consultant (Account Executive/Digital Strategy/Account Leader/Program Manager). We are seeking professionals who are passionate about clients achieving their business and marketing goals and thrive off of actively growing and retaining client relationships within an agency environment.
The chosen candidates will be integral leaders to the continued success of Parallel Path and that of our client partners. This position requires strong experience in lead generation, e-commerce, brand awareness, digital channels, as well as impeccable strategic planning and communication skills. You will need to be a generalist who is confident in going deep into strategy and tactics. You will be tasked with driving growth and retention of your account portfolio through excellence in digital strategy, planning, program management, ongoing consulting, and internal/external communication skills. You must be comfortable communicating and consulting to Director, VP, and C-Suite audiences. Strategic Consultants become trusted advisors and are a critical element for client marketing and business success. Are you ready?
- It is a client leadership position – this role “sits in the first position” in client meetings and engagement
- Grow and retain clients through relationship building and strategic consulting
- Developing ongoing strategies and solutions to achieve the client’s goals
- Meeting with clients onsite and at the agency
- Preparing and downloading for client meetings
- Communications with clients
- Client relationship building
- Researching client services and products
- Directing internal channel and project management teams
- Scoping and delivering existing client proposals
- Scoping and presenting client growth proposals
- The primary contact is with client and internal agency staff
- Participates in agency weekly, monthly meetings as scheduled
- Daily (formal and informal) contact with clients
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and strategic consulting meetings
- The primary focus is on growth and retention of clients through goal achievement and solutions development
- Advanced strategic planning and consulting competencies
- Leadership abilities
- Proven track record
- Professional development
- Displays Parallel Path values and personality of the agency
- With experience, demonstrated excellence, desire and displayed interest to work in senior-level positions, has the opportunity to become a Director Strategic Consultant, Senior Director Strategic Consultant, VP, etc.
You Must Have:
- 3-7 years experience with digital channel strategy, execution, optimization and reporting within an agency, B2B, or B2C client-side role
- The ability to listen and determine the right questions to ask to capture client needs and extract opportunities from every client and internal team engagement
- Proficiency with Google Analytics. Confident gaining insights from Google Analytics data. Understanding the roles, effectiveness and limitations of SEO, Paid Search, Remarketing, Display Advertising, Native Advertising, Paid Social & Organic Social, Content Marketing, & Web Usability.
- Knowledge of traditional media channels in the context of an overall marketing strategy.
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization, traffic acquisition strategy.
- Content marketing strategy knowledge
- B2B lead scoring, marketing automation, and CRM experience
- Experience in presenting to small/medium groups with confidence and composure
- Exceptional writing, communication and organization skills
- Exposure to, and experience in, website design/development processes & best practices
- Rapid comprehension and retention skills
- Superb client and account management skills
- Presentation, report, and proposal writing skills (bring samples to interview)
- Team management experience
- Strong strategic thinking skills with a proven track record of success
- Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of sales to help bring in new/additional agency business
You Must Be:
- Solution-oriented with an undying desire to find a resolution to challenges
- A productive and constructive team player
- Committed to responsiveness and great service
- Dedicated to growing your career and have a passion for digital marketing
- Committed to contributing to the success of the team and organization
- An active, empathetic listener and learner
- Well-spoken and articulate
- Quick on your feet
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development at a fast-paced and growing agency environment, email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume.