Parallel Path Corporation is seeking a success-driven marketing intern to assist the agency in various client and agency digital marketing initiatives including Digital Strategies, SEO, Display, Paid Search, Social Media, Remarketing, Web Analytics, Digital Creative, Website/Blog Content, Website Development and more. At the same time, the intern will learn skills and solutions related to marketing, advertising, promotion and digital marketing. The successful candidate will work closely with C-Suite and VP level executives to fulfill Parallel Path’s agency and client goals.
The intern will report to and be mentored by the Parallel Path leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the execution of marketing strategies and tactics
- Support the execution of business development strategies and tactics
- Assist with Parallel Path’s content and social media campaigns
Skills and Specifications
The successful intern must:
- Be highly motivated and energetic
- Be willing to work hard and do a lot of leg work
- Be a problem solver
- Be a passionate learner
- Seeing projects through to completion. Executes.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be reliable, conscientious, and prompt
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, along with the technical aptitude to learn new tools
Education and Qualifications
The marketing intern should be pursuing a business degree with an emphasis in marketing, advertising, business, or public relations. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required. A junior or senior is preferred.
Hours and Compensation
The intern will be required to work approximately 15 hours per week (30 in the summer) on a fixed schedule (e.g. three days per week from noon to 5:00). The pay rate will be $12.00/hour. Interested candidates should submit resume to careers (at) parallelpath (dot) com.
About Parallel Path:
Parallel Path is a data-driven digital marketing and consulting firm located in the heart of Boulder, Colo. Parallel Path offers a suite of services and custom programs to creatively and analytically help enterprise technology and retail organizations drive online brand outreach through digital customer touch points. Point solutions include strategy development, SEO Consulting, paid search management, display planning/management, web analytics, 360° Degree Tracking, content development, performance social and more. For additional information, please visit www.parallelpath.com or follow us on Twitter @ParallelPath.