Parallel Path, a Boulder, CO based best-in-class digital marketing agency founded in 2006, has an immediate opening for a talented and passionate Digital Project Manager. This position is available to professionals seeking on-site, full time, long-term employment in our Boulder, CO office.
Primary responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager will be to work closely with our Strategic Consultants (SCG), Client Partners, Digital Marketing Specialists and Creative Team to deliver best in class service and results.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Guide and support the staff and Strategic Consultants (SCG) to achieve client's Digital Marketing initiatives including Website Design & Development, Digital Design, SEO, Paid Media, Content marketing, Remarketing, Display, Social and Web Analytics.
- Work alongside the SCG with client communications, including weekly client meetings, internal meetings, and status updates
- Work with internal teams as well as external vendors regarding various project components, such as creative, project strategy progress and course correction when necessary.
- Responsible for resource allocation and forecasting; engages outside vendors and freelancers: writers, designers, etc.
- Maintain timelines, project goals, and hours budgeted for project deliverables and key milestones
- Maintains a clear and reasonable vision of next steps and the big picture during the project meetings and/or whenever project parameters changes.
- Manage projects by effectively setting, observing and re-evaluating project priorities often.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communication of client needs to internal teams and vice versa.
- Oversee and manage client/internal communication and tactical plan(s) as it relates to execution of service delivery.
- Proactively manages details through project lifecycle, ensuring that deliverables are executed in a timely manner.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years in agency side project management role.
- 1-3 years experience with Web/Creative Design and Digital Media
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working with client teams, third-party vendors on digital initiatives
- Experience in defining and managing the scope of creative, digital, campaign projects
- High level of professionalism, reliability and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a process and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to implement projects within established timeframes
- CAPM/PMP certification (or comparable)
You Must Be:
- Committed to responsiveness and great service
- An active listener and learner
- Well-spoken, articulate, and superb communicator
- Accountable and proactive with a self-motivated work style
- Hard worker
- Broad knowledge base of both formal and informal education (business and life). Especially important when client-facing.
- Ownership of responsibilities (intrapreneurship)
- Marketer (more than a project manager)
- Problem solver (solutionist)
- Confident enough to drive a meeting and point a client in the direction they need to go
- Humble enough to seek more learning and help
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to settle in with a team of go-getters in a fun, fast-paced and exciting company, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This is an in-house, full-time position. Local candidates only.
Why Parallel Path?
Employees enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k) with company match, 3 weeks paid vacation, catered lunches, stocked kitchen, healthy living benefit, cell phone subsidy, company MacBook Pro laptop, company ski days, ongoing professional development, career advancement, ½ day Fridays (May-Aug) & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work - and play! at Parallel Path.
About Parallel Path:
Parallel Path is a marketing agency with expertise in helping companies integrate a digital approach to their business and marketing activities. As a result, our clients are able to leverage smarter insights and make more effective decisions. This leads externally to an increase in customer awareness, acquisition, and retention. Internally, it strengthens the company culture — cutting costs, improving performance, and reducing turnover.