Parallel Path (Boulder, Colorado) is seeking a talented and highly organized Web Analyst to join our small, closely-knit team. Our mission is to help our external clients as well as our internal teams to understand data and make applicable recommendations. The Web Analyst will interact heavily with our paid and organic search teams, helping them understand how and where they can improve their efforts based on analysis of website data. If you enjoy working closely with a team, creating foundational recommendations and using data to support your positions, we want to hear from you!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the goals and objectives of clients in the short, mid and long term and help them to understand results. Use data analysis to identify areas for opportunity and articulate findings & recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal PPC and SEO teams to help them measure their results. Provide recommendations to help make campaigns more efficient and capitalize on: new or existing markets, test landing pages, and to improve conversion processes, amongst others.
- Gather insights from the data to suggest, create and execute MVT or A/B tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience and result in conversion rate increases.
- Work with the Implementation Engineer to identify gaps in data capture strategy.
- Assist with coordinating a tagging strategy for new and existing campaigns to quantify the amount of traffic as well as understand its effectiveness.
- Ability to utilize math to prove or disprove a theory, articulate findings and be able to recommend solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Motivated and able to work in a self directed manner
- Ability to learn quickly
- Solid time management skills with a focus to hit deadlines
- Advanced understanding of Excel & Google Sheets
- Preference will be given to those who understand and can work with a statistical package (example – R, SPSS)
- 1+ years experience with Google Analytics preferred (current certification a plus)
- 2+ years of managing projects
- Exceptional research and organizational skills a must
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workflow and meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable presenting in a group setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable, loyal, and enthusiastic
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development at a fast paced and exciting company, email careers [at] parallelpath [dot] com with your cover letter and resume.
*This position is for in-house, full-time employment only.*
Why Parallel Path?
Employees enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k), 3 weeks paid vacation, RTD Ecopass, catered lunches, stocked kitchen, cool Downtown Boulder location, company smart phone & MacBook Pro laptop, company ski days, ongoing training, career advancement & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work – — and play! at Parallel Path.