At Parallel Path, we help ambitious health, wellness, and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital marketing.
With more than 15 years of history, we are a nimble and growing agency located in beautiful Boulder, CO, and are seeking an experienced Senior Performance Media Manager to join our team.
The Senior Performance Media Manager will effectively develop, build, and manage client advertising campaigns including set up, support, reporting, and analysis on projects of various sizes. Responsibilities include managing campaigns across paid search (Google and Microsoft), paid social (Facebook/IG, Twitter, TikTok, etc.), programmatic display/native, (GDN and others), traditional (TV, radio, & print), and other paid media channels. This person will collaborate with our strategic consultants, performance media, and earned/owned media teams as well as other team experts and media vendors to plan, execute and optimize large-scale paid media programs. This person will also be responsible for working with other team members on synergistic organic search opportunities, user experience optimization, and analytics. This is a strategic role that requires both a high level of skill with media execution and implementation and also the ability to act in client-facing roles to present media strategy and share reporting insights and optimization opportunities.
- Planning, Execution & Optimization: Generate media plans and proposals; Recommend budgets and monitor/adjust spend in real time; Campaign/Account/Ad set up and structure within media platforms like Google Ads & Facebook Ads; Create, manage and optimize Shopping Ads (PLA’s); Research keywords. Write and test ad copy to drive the highest performance. Run A/B split tests for landing pages, products, and ad copy. Optimize bids, ad copy, targeting, creative, and landing pages to drive consistent improvement against multiple Key Performance Indicators
- Strategy Development: Assist clients and strategic consultants in determining the role of PPC and other media channels in achieving client objectives and is a key contributor in strategic client planning sessions. Develop and build full-funnel, multi-channel campaign strategies/tactics and present them to internal and external client teams
- Optimizations: Continuously optimize all managed paid media channels to meet or exceed established KPIs
- Reporting: Able to pull data, create reports (in XLS, G Sheet, and G Slides), and present updates to clients and internal team members, including both historical performance as well as planned optimizations. Ensure alignment of reporting to client goals, objectives, and KPIs
- Analysis/Insights: Own the outcome. This person should be comfortable answering questions about the data pulled and provide analysis as to what the numbers mean with the goal of driving fundamental improvements that result in conversion rate increases
- Industry Expertise: Build an understanding of the industry through continuous research on trends; Have an in-depth understanding of each paid media channel, its functionality, and strategies for successful campaigns; Test new tools/offerings and be prepared to share your knowledge with internal team members to improve agency’s overall service delivery
- New Business: Able to assist with new business development via completion of SEM/display/social audits, provision of recommendations for improvement, and creation of presentation materials
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with planning, implementing, and managing paid media campaigns – agency experience is preferred, but willing to consider candidates who have experience managing multiple channels across different verticals
- Proven track record driving success with paid media management, especially paid social
- Experience setting up and managing campaigns in Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and programmatic platforms
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition strategies
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing
- Strong testing acumen & experience Healthcare, Wellness, and Lifestyle industry experience a plus
- Passion: For all things digital marketing
- Problem Solver: Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Detail-Oriented: Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong Communicator: Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and be comfortable presenting media strategies to internal and client teams
- Autonomous: High levels of integrity, autonomy, proactivity
- Flexibility: Ability to work across multiple brands and foster team collaboration
- Efficient: Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
Salary range: $65,000-$72,000 base salary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Why Parallel Path?
Employees enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, healthy living benefit, cell phone subsidy, company service days, ongoing professional development, career advancement, ½ day Fridays (Memorial Day to Labor Day) & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work – and play! at Parallel Path.
About Parallel Path
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in beautiful Boulder, CO, Parallel Path is a privately held, integrated digital marketing agency that helps ambitious health, wellness, and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital-first marketing. Recently named as one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work in the U.S. For additional information, please visit www.parallelpath.com.