Summary of Role
At Parallel Path, we help ambitious health, wellness, and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital marketing.
With 15 years of history, we are a nimble and growing agency located in beautiful Boulder, CO, and are seeking an experienced performance media manager to join our team.
The Senior Performance Media Manager will effectively develop, build, and manage client’s advertising campaigns including set up, support, reporting and analysis on projects of various sizes. Responsibilities include managing campaigns across paid social (Facebook/IG, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.), programmatic display/native, (GDN and others), traditional (TV, radio, & print) and other paid media channels. This is a high-touch executional role, and there will also be opportunities to act in a client-facing capacity to help present campaign results and provide POVs on strategy.
- Media Planning, Implementation, Management: Generate media plans and proposals; Recommend budgets and ensure adherence; Campaign and ad set up/structure; Social ad copy creation; Budget management
- Strategy Development: Develop and build custom campaign strategies and present to internal and external client teams; proactively offer strategic campaign recommendations
- Campaign Implementation and Oversight: Set up new campaigns/accounts in paid media channels, traffic/QA creative
- Optimizations: Continuously optimize all managed paid media channels to meet or exceed established KPIs
- Reporting: Deliver weekly and monthly performance reports/analysis to clients and internal stakeholders
- Industry Expertise: Build on understanding of industry through continuous research on trends; Have an in-depth understanding of each paid media channel, its functionality, and strategies for successful campaigns; Share your knowledge with internal team members to improve agency’s overall service delivery
- Passion: For all things digital marketing
- Problem Solver: Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Detail-Oriented: Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Strong Communicator: Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Autonomous: High levels of integrity, autonomy, proactivity
- Flexibility: Ability to work across multiple brands and foster team collaboration
- Efficient: Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience with planning, implementing, and managing paid media campaigns – agency experience is preferred, but willing to consider candidates who have experience managing multiple channels across different verticals
- Proven track record driving success with paid media management, especially paid social
- Experience setting up and managing campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and programmatic platforms
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition strategies
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing
- Strong testing acumen & experience Healthcare, Wellness, Lifestyle industry experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our company offers great benefits; including unlimited PTO, competitive salary commensurate with experience, summer Fridays, health/vision/dental insurance, 401K, flexibility to WFH as necessary, maternity/paternity leave, and more!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]