Summary of Role
At Parallel Path, we help ambitious health, wellness, and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital-first marketing.
With more than 15 years of history, we are a nimble and growing agency with offices in Boulder, CO, and Columbus, OH. We are seeking an experienced strategist to join our team as a Strategic Consultant to support our growing client list and team. This is a remote role with some travel required.
The Strategic Consultant sits in the “first seat” of client engagements and reflects the expertise and core values of Parallel Path. This individual has solid experience developing integrated marketing strategies (Paid Search, Social Media, Display, Video, Content, SEO, Social, Email, Traditional) with best-in-class client service and leadership.
The Strategic Consultant brings a valued and experienced voice to any conversation and has the knack for developing creative solutions to complicated business challenges and needs. This role is equal parts analytical, creative, strategic, organized, collaborative and proactive.
You’re are a great fit if:
- You are passionate about helping brands within the health, wellness, and lifestyle sectors grow
- You are versatile, able to think big, but act small and be nimble
- You are strategic, able to drive business results through strong strategy and execution
- You are autonomous, able to make decisions confidently but know when to ask for help
- You are adaptable, able to navigate an ever-changing workload and unforeseen challenges
- You are a builder, with demonstrated excellence in growing and retaining client relationships
- You are an innovator, advancing clients and the agency through new ideas and solutions
- Client relationship cultivation and growth – responsible for managing relationships with stakeholders and identifying opportunities to grow engagements. Establishing a thorough understanding of your clients’ motivations, challenges and needs and being able to translate campaign data points into a compelling business story
- Strategic lead for clients – develop effective digital-first marketing solutions and proactive ideas and recommendations while ensuring strong alignment and execution with internal teams
- Know the numbers – have a firm grasp of client business goals and KPIs. Know where we are against objectives at any given time and formulate opportunities or pivots to achieve goals
- Lead client meetings, including weekly status calls, quarterly business reviews and ad-hoc meetings, as necessary
- Develop client engagement models and statements of work, including new versions, renewal periods and change orders
- Revenue tracking and forecasting for your book of business
- Assist with business development including pitch materials and presentations
- Ongoing learning and development in digital marketing, performance media, earned media, owned media, martech, account leadership, health/wellness/lifestyle industries and other topics relevant for your role and future aspirations
- 5+ years of integrated digital marketing experience managing both performance media and creative within an agency setting
- Proven relationship management/client service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent management and prioritization skills
- Professional experience in the Healthcare, Wellness, Lifestyle industries
- Demonstrated success managing cross-functional internal and external teams
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience using website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with digital marketing and industry research tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- An energetic attitude and passionate about your career
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Professional demeanor
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Why Parallel Path?
Employees enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, healthy living benefit, cell phone subsidy, company service days, ongoing professional development, career advancement, ½ day Fridays (Memorial Day to Labor Day) & more! We like to bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work – and play! at Parallel Path.
About Parallel Path
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in beautiful Boulder, CO, Parallel Path is a privately held, integrated digital marketing agency that helps ambitious health, wellness and lifestyle brands grow faster through the power of digital-first marketing. Recently named as one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work in the U.S. For additional information, please visit www.parallelpath.com.